Value proposition power
Value proposition power: How to increase sales
1. Determine what your company offers that is unique and valuable
2. Identify your target market
3. Research what appeals to your target market
4. Create a message that resonates with your target market
5. Test and tweak your value proposition until it is perfect.
Value proposition power: Craft a clear and concise message to capture your audience’s attention
Use customer data to determine what works and what doesn’t
What is a value proposition and why do you need one
What makes a good value proposition?
Additional analysis of the value proposition benefits
Value Proposition Design: How to Create Products and Services
How to A/B test your value proposition to ensure maximum impact
How to create a effective value proposition
How can you test a value proposition?
Case Studies of Successful Value Propositions
Tips to Turn Potential Customers into Real Customers
Examples of great value propositions
Examples of bad value prop
What is the difference between a value proposition and a mission statement?
How to Target the Right Audience with Your Value Proposition
Your existing customers are worth more than potential customers
Types of value propositions
How to create a powerful value propositions
Value proposition power: Develop a unique selling proposition that stands out from the competition
What are some examples of companies with great value propositions?
Value proposition power: Leverage your value proposition to attract new customers
Value proposition power: Why You Need a Unique Selling Proposition
What are some tips for creating an effective value proposition?
Five metrics to power your value proposition
How can I improve my value proposition?
The Power Of The Sales Value Proposition
What are some common mistakes to avoid when creating a value proposition?
How to Amplify the Power of Your Value Proposition
What are some common challenges with creating a value proposition?
Secrets of Copywriting: The Power Of A Strong Value Proposition
What is the difference between a value proposition and a tagline?
Use a Power Phrase to Your Value Proposition
How can you use your value proposition in marketing campaigns?
Why Value Proposition Is Important In Business ?
How do small businesses benefit from having a value proposition?
Define your Value Proposition to Drive Engagement
How can you determine if your value proposition is effective?
Optimize Marketing Efforts With Killer Value Proposition
How do you know if your value proposition is working?
The power of your Employee Value Proposition
A startup’s value proposition reflects the customer-brand relationship
Value Proposition Power: 3 ways to intensify the force of your value proposition
In Session #19, Flint McGlaughlin teaches the first two of four conclusions that precede every decision to purchase.
Here are some of the most important insights from this class:
- Refine your value prop until it becomes a reason…the summation of a rational/emotional argument.
- Separate the means from the end. Focus on the customer’s experience of the value.
- The art of the marketer is to position the offer with Appeal and Exclusivity.
- Conversion doesn’t happen on the page. Conversion happens in the mind.
- Value that is not perceived will not be received.
You can watch the full video above, or jump ahead to these key takeaways:
- 0:00 Value Proposition Power: 3 ways to intensify the force of your value proposition.
- 0:32 Every decision to purchase is preceded by four conclusions.
- 1:20 Let us help – write down a value proposition, then put it in the YouTube comments for this video. If you do so in the next seven days, Flint will give you ideas for optimizing that value prop.
- 4:24 Your objective is to win Micro-Yes 5: Yes, I want this now (see the Landing Page Blueprint).
- 4:29 “I’m referencing the Micro-Yeses is in a different order than I will in the end, but we’re going to focus on this order to help you learn best.”
- 4:38 Three ways to strengthen your value prop
- 6:37 Marketer, is your answer to the ultimate value prop question an ultimate reason?
To get immediate help with your marketing challenges, just contact Flint and his team: F.McGlaughlin@MECLABS.com.
Essential Course Resources
Define the Value Proposition: Examples of using SMS, SEO, and a landing page to enhance perceived value
Marketing and Customer Experience: No room for error in healthcare marketing (podcast episode #47)
The Marketer As Philosopher – Page 32
“An appealing offer without exclusivity has its force diluted by the competing options. An exclusive offer without appeal has its force undermined by a lack of attraction. If the prospect wants it and they can only get it (or some aspect of it) from you, then your value proposition will have high impact. But…”Learn more about the book
Course Retention Exercise
This quiz is carefully designed based on the latest learning technology in order to help you improve retention of the key principles.
Session Quiz Summary
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the session quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Session Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the session quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
#1. There is ________ relationship between Appeal and Exclusivity.CorrectIncorrect
#2. Every decision to purchase is preceded by four ________.CorrectIncorrect
#3. Position the cost as _________.CorrectIncorrect
#4. Conclusions power the ________ your offer must win.CorrectIncorrect
#5. Clarity trumps ___________.CorrectIncorrect