Value Proposition Credibility: 3 ways to help people instantly believe your message
In Session #21, Flint McGlaughlin teaches how you can help your customers conclude that your marketing message is believable.
Here are some of the most important insights from this class:
- The world does not need “expert” marketers; the world needs marketers who are expert at thinking like consumers.
- Let the WHY drive the WHAT in the prospect’s mind.
- Do not make claims; foster conclusions.
- There are three keys to communicate your value proposition with organic credibility – specification, quantification, verification.
You can watch the full video above, or jump ahead to these key takeaways:
- 0:00 Value Proposition Credibility: 3 ways to help people instantly believe your message.
- 0:50 A value prop is an ultimate reason that must produce four conclusions – APPEAL: I want this now (see FastClass #19), EXCLUSIVITY: I want this now from you (see FastClass #19), CLARITY: I understand this (see FastClass #20), and CREDIBILITY: I believe this (taught in this FastClass).
- 4:20 How can we communicate our value proposition in a way that people will naturally, instantly believe?
- 6:25 If you need help building a value proposition codex, email F.McGlaughlin@MECLABS.com
- 10:37 Have you substituted general descriptions with specific facts? Have you supported your message with numbers and data? Have you let someone else do your bragging?
To get immediate help with your marketing challenges, just contact Flint and his team: F.McGlaughlin@MECLABS.com.
Essential Course Resource
Buyer Psychology: Learn the 4 best ways to increase the power of your value proposition – June 29th, 2022, at 3 p.m. EDT
The Marketer As Philosopher – Reflection #20
Specificity converts. Indeed, for any reasonable sample size, the specific offer to the specific person will outperform the general offer to the general person. And so the primary value proposition must be…Learn more about the book
Course Retention Exercise
This quiz is carefully designed based on the latest learning technology in order to help you improve retention of the key principles.