Sales Funnel Strategy: 3 vital insights to help you plan and build an AI-calibrated SuperFunnel
In BuildClass #1, Flint McGlaughlin shows how to apply the methodology and the lessons from the FastClasses using real marketing experiments.
Here are some of the most important insights from this class:
- All of marketing can be distilled into four words: Sender, Receiver, Message, Means.
- The funnel does not occur in the channel; it occurs in the mind.
- Your funnel is the cognitive fabric of the mind stretched around the eight Micro-yes(es).
- Your landing page is your “text bank” for the rest of your funnel.
- Your funnel strategy can be calibrated with AI-driven FastTests.
You can watch the full video above, or jump ahead to these key takeaways:
- 0:00 Sales Funnel Strategy: 3 vital insights to help you plan and build an AI-calibrated SuperFunnel
- 0:49 How can we develop a powerful next gen funnel strategy that maximizes conversion?
- 2:22 The eight Micro-yeses
- 4:45 Three insights for creating your funnel strategy
- 4:50 Results of an AI-driven FastTest
- 5:21 Join a MECLABS Research Cohort – Test and build an AI-optimized SuperFunnel. Email F.McGlaughlin@MECLABS.com to apply.
Essential Course Resources
Course Retention Exercise
This quiz is carefully designed based on the latest learning technology to help you improve retention of the key principles.
Session Quiz Summary
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the session quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Session Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the session quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
#1. The foundation of every marketing message can be understood through the eight ___________.CorrectIncorrect
#2. It is vital to ________ the primary message levers of your funnel.CorrectIncorrect
#3. Congruence and __________ are the key to conversion.CorrectIncorrect
#4. In testing, ____________ precedes lifts.CorrectIncorrect
#5. Our __________ are going to break or underperform if we don’t learn to think in a new way.CorrectIncorrect