How To Use Above The Fold Design To Create High-Converting Landing Pages
Above The Fold: How To Build User-Friendly Websites
Above The Fold Optimization For Websites
Above The Fold Definition: Everything You Need To Know About Above-The-Fold Optimization
Marketing Tips: How To Design Above The Fold Content
How To Design Your Blog Above The Fold
Above The Fold Optimization For Ecommerce Stores
Does The “Above The Fold” Web Design Rule Still Apply?
Above The Fold Vs. Below The Fold: Does It Matter In 2022?
Make Sure Your Most Important Elements Will Be Visible Every Time On Every Device
Have You Heard Of “Designing Above The Fold”?
Learn What Above The Fold Means In Website Design And The Essential Elements Every Website Homepage Should Have
10 Landing Page Guidelines That Focus On What You Should Put Above-The-Fold
Above-The-Fold Content & SEO: Does It Affect Rankings?
Does Google Give Preference To Content Above The Fold?
How To Optimize Above The Fold Content For Conversion
Above The Fold Content And Indexing
Above The Fold Content & How To Use It To Attract Attention
Above The Fold Content | Ecommerce Website Optimization
Above-The-Fold Refers To The Portion Of A Webpage That Is Visible Without Further Scrolling Or Clicking
What Does Above The Fold Mean In Web Design?
Above The Fold Optimization For Blogs
Above-the-Fold Energy: How to engage the prospect’s mind with a carefully crafted opening
In Session #16, Flint McGlaughlin teaches how to craft the opening paragraph to complement your sub-headline.
Here are some of the most important insights from this class:
- Foster conclusions with specific, quantifiable facts.
- The headline is the molecular unit of marketing.
- The problem you address with your marketing copy must be (1) Relevant, (2) Important, (3) and Urgent.
- Direct the eye-path with six elements: Position, Size, Color, Motion, Shape, and Sound.
- The Marketer needs meaningful work and meaningful relationships.
You can watch the full video above, or jump ahead to these key takeaways:
- 0:00 Above-the-Fold Energy: How to engage the prospect’s mind with a carefully crafted opening.
- 2:11 Four powerful types of sub-headlines.
- 4:03 Five critical questions we may use to discipline the data.
- 4:10 You can learn, and you can help. The community voted for a headline – “Get a beautiful, handcrafted gift and rescue a family from poverty” and sub-headline “Over 8,000 artisans have been lifted out of poverty by people like you.” Now you can develop a three-sentence paragraph to complement the Ten by Three sub-headline written by your peers and put it in the YouTube comments for this video. This practice will help your copywriting while also helping a worthy nonprofit. Flint will respond to your ideas and take the best paragraph along with the best sub-headline and best headline and put it on the Ten by Three website.
- 4:50 Learn how to craft the opening paragraph that compliments your sub-headline
To get immediate help with your marketing challenges, just contact Flint and his team: F.McGlaughlin@MECLABS.com.
Essential Course Resource
Franchising and Marketing: In a world of chicken dinners, be a lobster dinner (Podcast Episode #14)
The Marketer As Philosopher – Reflection #11
…The marketer may speak more than one language, translating their message into the context of each prospect type, but the marketer may use only one voice – and it must be the same voice with which we speak to our friends.Learn more about the book
Course Retention Exercise
This quiz is carefully designed based on the latest learning technology in order to help you improve retention of the key principles.
Session Quiz Summary
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the session quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Session Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the session quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
#1. Foster conclusions with ___________.CorrectIncorrect
#2. Beware of facts without ________.CorrectIncorrect
#3. Learn the macro by focusing on the ________ .CorrectIncorrect
#4. Encapsulate then _____________.CorrectIncorrect
#5. Do not underestimate the power of __________.CorrectIncorrect