Value Proposition Danger
How To Write A Value Proposition
Marketing Lesson: Marketing Value Proposition
Creating A Value Proposition Map
How To Create A Value Proposition
Landing Page Vs Sales Page: The Value Proposition
How To Write Value Proposition
Why Landing Pages Are Important
Creating A Value Proposition
3 Point Value Statement For An Effective Value Proposition
Value Proposition Workshop
Value Proposition Writing
How To Write A Value Proposition Statement
Value Proposition Quizlet
Writing Value Proposition
How To Write A Good Value Proposition
What Should A Value Proposition Include?
How Do I Write A Good Value Proposition?
How Do You Define Value Propositions?
What’s An Example Of A Value Proposition?
Your Value Proposition: Why Is It Important?
What Is Value Proposition Design?
Creating Value Proposition
Marketing Value Proposition Example
Effective Website Strategies: Writing A Good Value Proposition
3 Types Of Value Proposition
How To Create A Value Proposition Statement
Landing Page Value Proposition
Examples Of Bad Value Propositions
Understanding Value Proposition
The Importance Of Value Proposition
4 Elements Of Value Proposition
Value Proposition Training
Value Proposition Landing Page
Why Value Proposition Is Important In 2022
How Many Value Propositions Should A Company Have?
Effective Value Proposition
Website Value Proposition Examples
How To Write Your Value Proposition
What Are Value Propositions In Marketing?
5 Winning Value Propositions
Value Proposition Course
Why Value Proposition Is Important In Business
When Marketers Communicate The Value Proposition
Value Proposition Design Course
What To Write In Value Proposition
How To Create Unique Value Proposition
Writing A Great Value Proposition
What Is Value Proposition In Marketing Example
Importance Of Value Proposition In Marketing
How To Calculate Value Proposition
Marketing Plan Value Proposition
Effective Value Proposition Statement
7 Proven Templates For Writing Value Propositions That Work
How To Create Your Value Proposition
Value Proposition Danger: If you make this mistake your offer’s value does not matter
In the previous session, you learned about appeal and exclusivity. In Session #20, Flint McGlaughlin teaches a third concept you can use to ramp up the force of your company’s value proposition.
Here are some of the most important insights from this class:
- Your offer’s net force must have sufficient power to produce a conversion.
- The task of the marketer is to maximize PERCEIVED value and minimize PERCEIVED cost.
- Conversion optimization does not occur on the page. It occurs in the mind.
- A value proposition is a monopoly in the mind.
- People need to understand before they believe. People need to believe before they will receive.
You can watch the full video above, or jump ahead to these key takeaways:
- 0:00 Value Proposition Danger: If you make this mistake your offer’s value does not matter.
- 0:45 Leverage the Psychological Calculus of your value proposition.
- 2:19 Practical example from the health insurance industry.
- 7:21 What is the “because factor” in this example, and what is wrong with it? Write your answer in the YouTube comments section of this video in the next seven days, and Flint will interact with you so you can learn.
- 7:45 Enforce the absolute Clarity of your message.
- 8:11 Case study for subscription product.
- 9:00 Ecommerce example with steps.
- 10:32 Example from travel industry.
To get immediate help with your marketing challenges, just contact Flint and his team: F.McGlaughlin@MECLABS.com.
Essential Course Resources
The Marketer As Philosopher – Reflection #25
The prospect must understand the “what” (you want them to do) before they consider the “why” (you want them to do it). And the “where” must precede the…Learn more about the book
Course Retention Exercise
This quiz is carefully designed based on the latest learning technology in order to help you improve retention of the key principles.
Session Quiz Summary
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the session quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Session Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the session quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
#1. In marketing philosophy, clarity and credibility are called _____________.CorrectIncorrect
#2. Every decision to purchase is preceded by four ________.CorrectIncorrect
#3. Help them _________ how they would use the product.CorrectIncorrect
#4. The image should work for the marketer. It should visualize the resulting ____________.CorrectIncorrect
#5. Enforce the absolute ________ of your messageCorrectIncorrect