Sales Funnel Offers: How to select and refine the best value proposition for your campaign
In BuildClass #4, Flint McGlaughlin teaches about value proposition type and articulation in a marketing funnel.
Here are some of the most important insights from this class:
- The action of sales should be grounded in the reflection of marketing.
- Ask yourself, “Whom exactly will I serve best with this funnel?”
- Select the type of value proposition that best matches where the person is in the buyer’s journey.
- Use the smallest necessary “ask.”
- If you are not DELIVERING value, you should be PROMISING it, or IMPLYING it.
You can watch the full video above, or jump ahead to these key takeaways:
- 0:00 Sales Funnel Offers: How to select and refine the best value proposition for your campaign.
- 1:36 The two most important questions you can ask regarding your funnel.
- 6:24 Join a MECLABS Research Cohort – Test and build an AI-calibrated SuperFunnel. Email Flint: F.McGlaughlin@MECLABS.com
- 8:12 Three essential steps for selecting and refining your marketing funnel’s value prop.
- 9:30 Challenge yourself with these questions.
To get immediate help with your marketing challenges, just contact Flint and his team: F.McGlaughlin@MECLABS.com.
Essential Course Resources
BuildClass #3 – Sales Funnel Power: 3 steps to help you lay the foundation of your value proposition
BuildClass #2 – Sales Funnel Copy: Five questions to help you create powerful message levers
FastClass #18 – Value Proposition Definition: Optimize your conversion rate with this powerful question
FastClass #21 – Value Proposition Credibility: 3 ways to help people instantly believe your message
Page 42 in the book The Marketer as Philosopher: 40 Brief Reflections on the Power of Your Value Proposition
Self-reflection Empowers New Marketing Approaches: Reactive PR campaign for gaming website, email A/B testing for nursing influencer, ad buying for gutter service
Course Retention Exercise
This quiz is carefully designed based on the latest learning technology to help you improve retention of the key principles.
Session Quiz Summary
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the session quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Session Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the session quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
#1. Use the least number of ________.CorrectIncorrect
#2. Use the minimum amount of __________.CorrectIncorrect
#3. Ask what do they need ___________ in their buyer’s journey and how can I give this to them?CorrectIncorrect
#4. The marketer should be ______________.CorrectIncorrect
#5. It is often best to build your funnel with ______________ value proposition.CorrectIncorrect