Sales Funnel Planning: Three ways to diagram and densify the force of your value proposition
In BuildClass #5, Flint McGlaughlin teaches how to analyze and amplify the force of your value proposition.
Here are some of the most important insights from this class:
- If it’s not a reason, it’s not a value prop.
- Look for a way to substantiate your qualitative claims.
- Let others make qualitative statements about you.
- Make only quantitative statements about yourself.
- When you have the best value prop, clarity is persuasion.
You can watch the full video above, or jump ahead to these key takeaways:
- 0:00 Sales Funnel Planning: Three ways to diagram and densify the force of your value proposition.
- 1:24 Join a MECLABS Research Cohort – Test and build an AI-calibrated SuperFunnel. Email Flint: F.McGlaughlin@MECLABS.com
- 3:33 Three essential steps for an effective value proposition.
- 5:34 Six steps to analyze your value proposition answer with the MECLABS Venn Diagram.
To get immediate help with your marketing challenges, just contact Flint and his team: F.McGlaughlin@MECLABS.com.
Essential Course Resources
Course Retention Exercise
This quiz is carefully designed based on the latest learning technology to help you improve retention of the key principles.
Session Quiz Summary
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the session quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Session Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the session quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
#1. If I am __________, why should I purchase from you rather than X, Y, or Z?CorrectIncorrect
#2. The answer to this __________ serves as the only justification for your existence among the evolutionary forces of the free market.CorrectIncorrect
#3. The word “___________” should fit in front of your answers.CorrectIncorrect
#4. Underline your ______________.CorrectIncorrect
#5. Separate them into two categories: ____________ .CorrectIncorrect