Call to Action Examples
Call to Action Examples: Why Do They Work?
How To Boost Conversions And Rates With Call To Actions
Types of CTA Button
How do I write a perfect CTA?
Tell me the best way to write a call to action
The best way to write a call to action
What’s purpose of a call to action?
Adapting Traditional Techniques for Digital Formats
Traditional call to action examples
What is a call to action?
Call to Action in Writing: Copywriting Techniques For an Effective CTA
How to write an amazing call to action
How to write a call to action for social media
What’s best way to use a call to action?
What makes a good call to action? 3 things that a CTA must present
Call To Action Examples: Compare 5 versions and see a 52% increase in conversion
In Session #22, Flint McGlaughlin teaches how to maximize the power of our calls to action.
Here are some of the most important insights from this class:
- The marketer overcomes the negative resistance of gravity with the positive force of psychology.
- Motivation begins in the person (not the channel).
- Momentum increases due to the interplay between buyer motivation, product value proposition, brand equity, and committed motion.
- If motivation reaches a high enough threshold, it is sufficient to push through the friction of the CTA; if not, we need to stimulate forward motion.
You can watch the full video above, or jump ahead to these key takeaways:
- 0:00 Call To Action Examples: Compare 5 versions and see a 52% increase in conversion.
- 0:09 Guess which CTA performed better and see which achieved a 52% lift
- 1:20 Rapid Review from FastClass 4 – Your Customer Profile: 5 powerful questions to ask about your prospect (before you design a webpage)
- 1:42 Rapid Review from FastClass 17 – Above-the-Fold Optimization: How to improve conversion with powerful bullet points
- 4:00 Guess which CTA button performed better and learn which achieved a 75% lift
- 8:15 To better learn, you can interact with Flint and your peers. Take a look at two calls to action and think about which one would perform better and why. Write your answer in the YouTube comments for this video.
To get immediate help with your marketing challenges, just contact Flint and his team: F.McGlaughlin@MECLABS.com.
Essential Course Resource
The Marketer As Philosopher – Reflection #29
The marketer, as both scientist and poet, transcends the ordinary interrogative, infusing the offer with the power and the elegance of a well-crafted value aphorism – a sort of mental fulcrum wherein the scales are tipped…Learn more about the book
Course Retention Exercise
This quiz is carefully designed based on the latest learning technology in order to help you improve retention of the key principles.