Above-the-Fold Optimization: How to improve conversion with powerful bullet points
In Session #17, the final session of the “YES, I will engage deeper” section, Flint McGlaughlin teaches how to leverage the power of succinct bullet points to engage prospects deeper in your message.
Here are some of the most important insights from this class:
- To look is a skill. To see is an art. We must help our prospective customer see.
- Overcome negatives.
- Emphasize positives.
- Prioritize reasons over claims.
- Start with a key word phrase and then expand on it.
You can watch the full video above, or jump ahead to these key takeaways:
- 0:00 Above-the-Fold Optimization: How to improve conversion with powerful bullet points.
- 0:34 How can we use succinct bullet points to win deeper engagement from our prospect?
- 2:42 Example of bullet points that have been used to overcome anxiety.
- 3:38 Example of bullet points that emphasized the positives of a product.
- 4:39 Example of using bullet points for ecommerce music brand.
- 5:01 Go to TenByThree.org and read about this nonprofit. Then write three to five bullet points and put them in the YouTube comments.
- 5:54 Three principles of crafting essential bullet points.
- 6:24 Before and after bullet point examples for nutrition product.
- 7:22 Example of bullet points for email marketing product.
- 7:45 Example of bullet points for ecommerce fitness product company.
- 8:20 Before and after bullet point examples for tax product
To get immediate help with your marketing challenges, just contact Flint and his team: F.McGlaughlin@MECLABS.com.
Essential Course Resources
3 Levels of Seeing Marketing: The thing they teach in art school that should be taught in business school
The Marketer As Philosopher – Reflection #13
… but they should not have to overcome unnecessary noise in their own collateral. Where there is noise, there is confusion; where there is voice, there is meaning.Learn more about the book
Course Retention Exercise
This quiz is carefully designed based on the latest learning technology in order to help you improve retention of the key principles.
Session Quiz Summary
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the session quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Session Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the session quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
#1. DCA stands for Developing ________ Approach.CorrectIncorrect
#2. ________ for maximum synergy.CorrectIncorrect
#3. Determine the best ________ objective.CorrectIncorrect
#4. Intensify with optimal _____________.CorrectIncorrect
#5. Prioritize _____________ over claims.CorrectIncorrect