What Is Above The Fold And Why Is It Important?
Above The Fold Content Optimization: 12 Best Practices
A Comprehensive List Of What Needs To Be Above The Fold On Your Website
Above The Fold And Its Importance In Web Design
Ux Design: Above The Fold For Mobile Design
Why You Should Continue Above-The-Fold Design Principles
Best Ways To Optimize “Above The Fold”
Above The Fold Design
Conversion Rate Optimization And Above The Fold Website Design
UE Design: Above The Fold Ads
Above The Fold Vs. Below The Fold: Does It Still Matter In 2022?
How To Convert Customers With Above The Fold Web Design
Why It Is Still Important To Design For “Above The Fold” Conversion
Above The Fold 2022
Above The Fold Marketing Definition And Explanation
Above The Fold Landing Page Designs
What is the above the fold rule?\
How do I optimize above the fold content?
What is above the fold in SEO?
Examples Of Great Below The Fold Web Design
Use Above The Fold Content To Attract Attention
How To Use The Fold To Your Website’s Advantage
What Is Above The Fold In SEO?
Designing Above The Fold Websites
Above The Fold Vs. Below The Fold
How To Optimize Above The Fold Content
Above-the-Fold Optimization: How to improve conversion with powerful bullet points
In Session #17, the final session of the “YES, I will engage deeper” section, Flint McGlaughlin teaches how to leverage the power of succinct bullet points to engage prospects deeper in your message.
Here are some of the most important insights from this class:
- To look is a skill. To see is an art. We must help our prospective customer see.
- Overcome negatives.
- Emphasize positives.
- Prioritize reasons over claims.
- Start with a key word phrase and then expand on it.
You can watch the full video above, or jump ahead to these key takeaways:
- 0:00 Above-the-Fold Optimization: How to improve conversion with powerful bullet points.
- 0:34 How can we use succinct bullet points to win deeper engagement from our prospect?
- 2:42 Example of bullet points that have been used to overcome anxiety.
- 3:38 Example of bullet points that emphasized the positives of a product.
- 4:39 Example of using bullet points for ecommerce music brand.
- 5:01 Go to TenByThree.org and read about this nonprofit. Then write three to five bullet points and put them in the YouTube comments.
- 5:54 Three principles of crafting essential bullet points.
- 6:24 Before and after bullet point examples for nutrition product.
- 7:22 Example of bullet points for email marketing product.
- 7:45 Example of bullet points for ecommerce fitness product company.
- 8:20 Before and after bullet point examples for tax product
To get immediate help with your marketing challenges, just contact Flint and his team: F.McGlaughlin@MECLABS.com.
Essential Course Resource
The Marketer As Philosopher – Reflection #13
… but they should not have to overcome unnecessary noise in their own collateral. Where there is noise, there is confusion; where there is voice, there is meaning.Learn more about the book
Course Retention Exercise
This quiz is carefully designed based on the latest learning technology in order to help you improve retention of the key principles.
Session Quiz Summary
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the session quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Session Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the session quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
#1. DCA stands for Developing ________ Approach.CorrectIncorrect
#2. ________ for maximum synergy.CorrectIncorrect
#3. Determine the best ________ objective.CorrectIncorrect
#4. Intensify with optimal _____________.CorrectIncorrect
#5. Prioritize _____________ over claims.CorrectIncorrect