How To Write A Great Value Proposition
What Is Your Value Proposition?
Writing A Value Proposition Guide (With Examples)
What Is Meant By A Value Proposition?
How To Create An Effective Value Proposition
How To Write A Value Proposition (With Examples)
What Are Three Value Propositions?
What Is A Value Proposition? Examples, Template, And More
Product Value Proposition: Definition & Examples
What Is A Customer Value Proposition?
What Is Value Proposition?
What Are Value Propositions Examples?
What Is A Unique Value Proposition (UVP)?
What Is A Value Proposition? Value Proposition Definition With Examples
What Is A Unique Value Proposition?
Value Proposition: EVP Vs CVP Vs UVP
What Is A Value Proposition? (Definition & Examples)
What Is A UVP (Unique Value Proposition)?
How To Create A Powerful Value Proposition: Examples Included
How To Create An Effective Customer Value Proposition
Tips For Finding Your Small Business’s Value Proposition
Online Value Proposition And Branding
Definition Of Value Proposition In Digital Marketing
A Step-By-Step Guide To Defining Your Unique Value Proposition
What Is A Value Proposition And Why Is It Important?
Value Proposition Definition: Optimize your conversion rate with this powerful question
In Session #18, Flint McGlaughlin teaches a single question you can use to amplify the power of your company’s offer.
Here are some of the most important insights from this class:
- The crucial element is not the length of our copy. The crucial element is the articulation of sufficient value.
- A value proposition focuses on a specific customer segment.
- A value proposition is an ultimate reason – the reason why; it is the culmination of a careful argument supported by evidentials.
- A value proposition must differentiate you from your competitors. In at least one way, you must have an “only” factor.
- You are fundamentally answering a first-person question posed in the mind of your customers.
You can watch the full video above, or jump ahead to these key takeaways:
- 0:00 Value Proposition Definition: Optimize your conversion rate with this powerful question
- 0:10 Quiz yourself, which landing page will perform better?
- 1:58 Let us help. Write down your company’s value proposition, then put it in the YouTube comments. Flint will help as many people who reply in the next seven days as he can.
- 3:50 A quick look at the MECLABS Institute Net Value Force Heuristic
- 4:30 A three-point dialog to help foster an empathetic customer with your marketing copy
- 5:55 An ultimate question (challenge) marketers and entrepreneurs must grapple with
- 6:20 Flint diagrams this ultimate question
To get immediate help with your marketing challenges, just contact Flint and his team: F.McGlaughlin@MECLABS.com.
Essential Course Resources
Content Marketing: Strategies of businesses that improved (and replaced) digital content marketing
Inventive Marketing: A coalition in the South China innovation ecosystem, a rugby sponsorship mascot in Singapore, & much more (podcast episode #22)
The Marketer As Philosopher – Page 62
MECLABS Institute Net Value Force Heuristic
Wherein (cognitive conclusions):
Nf = Net Force – It is (really) worth this much
Vf = Value Force – Its value is this
Cf = Cost Force – Its cost is this
Ac = Acceptance – I accept itLearn more about the book
Course Retention Exercise
This quiz is carefully designed based on the latest learning technology in order to help you improve retention of the key principles.
Session Quiz Summary
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the session quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Session Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the session quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
#1. The first point of the three-point dialogue is:CorrectIncorrect
#2. If I am __________, why should I buy from you rather than any of your competitors?CorrectIncorrect
#3. The second point of the three-point dialogue is:CorrectIncorrect
#4. The crucial element is not the length of our copy. The crucial element is the __________.CorrectIncorrect
#5. The third point of the three-point dialogue is:CorrectIncorrect