Call to Action Strategy: This marketer changed three words to improve conversion by 300%
In Session #23, Flint McGlaughlin teaches three ways to tip the message lever so you can produce the highest-possible conversion rate.
Here are some of the most important insights from this class:
- Keep the focus of the message on the prospect and their gains.
- The design of the nav matches the progression in the mind culminating with the carefully targeted psychological climax.
- Target the essence of the prospect’s purchase intent.
- Leverage third-party authority. Let someone else do your bragging.
- Determine your prime movers and then emphasize them throughout the buying experience.
You can watch the full video above, or jump ahead to these key takeaways:
- 0:00 Call to Action Strategy: This marketer changed three words to improve conversion by 300%.
- 1:50 How do we tip the fulcrum in favor of perceived value?
- 2:25 Experiment with three call-to-action treatments.
- 5:16 You can see the results of the Get Started Now vs Estimate My Monthly Payment CTA experiment in our August 10th LiveClass – Boost conversion. Learn from 150+ CTA experiments.
- 5:25 Three ways to tip the fulcrum in favor of perceived value.
- 5:32 Experiment with four ad treatments.
- 8:04 Let’s help each other out. Write your CTAs in the YouTube comments for this video. For the next seven days, Flint will provide optimization suggestions to your CTAs in the comments. And you can provide suggestions for improving CTAs from your fellow community members as well.
To get immediate help with your marketing challenges, just contact Flint and his team: F.McGlaughlin@MECLABS.com.
Essential Course Resource
The Marketer As Philosopher – Reflection #29
Knowing why a prospect might say “yes” is not enough; we must balance the “why so” against the “why not.” It is a holistic view on both sides of this calculus that yields the all-important corrective,…Learn more about the book
Course Retention Exercise
This quiz is carefully designed based on the latest learning technology in order to help you improve retention of the key principles.
Session Quiz Summary
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the session quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Session Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the session quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
#1. __________ trumps persuasion.CorrectIncorrect
#2. Synchronize the message with __________.CorrectIncorrect
#3. Add weight to _________.CorrectIncorrect
#4. Reduce weight from _________.CorrectIncorrect
#5. Move the _________ of the fulcrum.CorrectIncorrect