Sales Funnel Power: 3 steps to help you lay the foundation of your value proposition
In BuildClass #3, Flint McGlaughlin teaches how to give customers a foundational understanding before you structure your value prop argument.
Here are some of the most important insights from this class:
- The WHY only matters after the WHAT.
- If you can’t explain your model to a child, then you can’t explain your model.
- Use the top four inches of the page to achieve “story click.”
- Stop throwing “tries” at the page.
- We need to field the right offer at the right time for the right person.
You can watch the full video above, or jump ahead to these key takeaways:
- 0:00 Sales Funnel Power: Three steps to help you lay the foundation of your value proposition
- 2:21 Explain your offering to us in less than three sentences in the YouTube comments for this video.
- 3:05 A description of the Synoptic-Layered Approach to communicating your brand’s value proposition on the top module of a landing page.
- 4:15 Three essential ways to communicate your offer.
- 4:32 Four conclusions that power your value proposition.
To get immediate help with your marketing challenges, just contact Flint and his team: F.McGlaughlin@MECLABS.com.
Essential Course Resources
Course Retention Exercise
This quiz is carefully designed based on the latest learning technology to help you improve retention of the key principles.
Session Quiz Summary
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the session quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Session Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the session quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
#1. Consider using the __________ approach: Encapsulate the offer; then expand on the offer.CorrectIncorrect
#2. Some of us have an offer that is ____________. Most of us do not, EVEN if we think we do.CorrectIncorrect
#3. You must be able to explain your model in __________.CorrectIncorrect
#4. Which of the following is NOT a way to communicate your offering/model in essential parts or steps?CorrectIncorrect
#5. Which of the following is NOT a conclusion that powers your value proposition?CorrectIncorrect