Sales Funnel Offers: How to select and refine the best value proposition for your campaign
In BuildClass #4, Flint McGlaughlin teaches about value proposition type and articulation in a marketing funnel.
Here are some of the most important insights from this class:
- The action of sales should be grounded in the reflection of marketing.
- Ask yourself, “Whom exactly will I serve best with this funnel?”
- Select the type of value proposition that best matches where the person is in the buyer’s journey.
- Use the smallest necessary “ask.”
- If you are not DELIVERING value, you should be PROMISING it, or IMPLYING it.
You can watch the full video above, or jump ahead to these key takeaways:
- 0:00 Sales Funnel Offers: How to select and refine the best value proposition for your campaign.
- 1:36 The two most important questions you can ask regarding your funnel.
- 6:24 Join a MECLABS Research Cohort – Test and build an AI-calibrated SuperFunnel. Email Flint: F.McGlaughlin@MECLABS.com
- 8:12 Three essential steps for selecting and refining your marketing funnel’s value prop.
- 9:30 Challenge yourself with these questions.
To get immediate help with your marketing challenges, just contact Flint and his team: F.McGlaughlin@MECLABS.com.
Essential Course Resources
Course Retention Exercise
This quiz is carefully designed based on the latest learning technology to help you improve retention of the key principles.