Become a Marketer-Philosopher: Create
and optimize high-converting webpages
Get tools, training and coaching based on 10,000+ test variations
This course represents the culmination of a 20-year research project. The goal is to combine deep discoveries in psychology with state-of-the art learning. We have combined the following essential elements:
- FASTCLASS videos
40 minutes of content in less than 10 minutes
- PODCAST episodes
Deep discussion and application
- THINKING tools
Shortcuts to help you drive immediate results
This course is structured around each element of the MECLABS Landing Page Blueprint.
The tools, the videos, and the podcasts are free. MECLABS has contributed, at no cost, all of the content from its paid certification courses and its graduate program.
No cost. No registration. No commitment. All of the material is right here on these pages, freely available to help you take your team to the next level.
People are not falling into the sales funnel; they are falling out. Gravity is not working for the marketer; it is working against them. The traditional analogy is flawed. Thomas Kuhn said,” … the scientist who embraces a new paradigm is like the man wearing inverting lenses.”
Marketers need a new, more accurate paradigm. They need to see with Kuhn’s “inverting lenses.” More to the point, we need to see the funnel in a new way – the funnel must be inverted. With this new perspective, we can better fathom the nature of our work.
The marketer must defy the law of gravity. We must overcome the organic resistance in the marketplace. More people are falling out than are flowing in (and thus up). And those moving up (toward the narrow end) do so in steps, in micro-decisions. Moreover, they do not move up the center; they move up the sides, with each side representing a sale path.
The funnel is the message; it is constructed from micro-offers. Progress is dependent on a micro-yes at each of these many junctures. It takes a long unbroken sequence of micro-yes(s) to achieve a macro-yes (the sale), but it takes just a single “no” to undo every single “yes.”
Session #1: How to transform your career/life as a marketer or entrepreneur with meaning and purpose
To really understand the essence of this course, just start watching the first session of the course now.
How can we escape the drudgery of the daily grind, and literally transform our career? How can we bring meaning and purpose to what we do?
Flint McGlaughlin, CEO and Managing Director, MECLABS Institute helps you answer these questions in the first class of the free Become A Master at Creating and Optimizing High-Converting Web Pages course.
In this session, Flint shares:
- Three insights that might transform the way we approach our work tomorrow
- How a 272% increase in conversion led to significant impacts in revenue, cost per acquisition, and monthly profit for one organization
- Four essential growth elements
There is a lot of exaggeration on the Internet. Numbers can seem meaningless. However, these seven factual statements are meant only to demonstrate the hard work it took to produce this course:
- Invested two decades and $130+ million trying to understand the fundamental unit of conversion: a “yes”
- Built the first and now oldest conversion marketing research program
- Patented the world’s most widely used and well-known conversion heuristic: C=4m+3v+2(i-f)-2a
- Pioneered the conversion industry, established its concepts and principles, and launched the first certified courses in the field
- Defined the primary standards for scientific testing in conversion marketing, teaching at Adobe, Microsoft, Google, Harvard, Cambridge, Oxford and many others
- Tested over 10,000+ marketing hypotheses (treatments)
- Conducted field research with hundreds of small startups and major brands including Verizon, Amazon, and The New York Times