Customer-First Objectives: See real webpages optimized for marketing conversion
In Session #6, Flint McGlaughlin helps you apply the teachings from Session #5 – Customer-First Objectives: Discover a three-part formula for focusing your webpage message – to your own work and your own life.
Here are some of the most important insights from this class:
- If the marketer does not know where to focus; then the prospect will not know where to focus
- It’s not enough to deliver a remarkable product; one must deliver a remarkable message
- There is a difference between doing things right and doing the right thing
- If we don’t start with the “other,” we can’t experience what we are doing wrong with our message
- Beware of the right message at the wrong time
To get immediate help with your marketing challenges, just contact Flint and his team: F.McGlaughlin@MECLABS.com
Essential Course Resources
The Marketer As Philosopher – Reflection 39
“The (business) world has enough ‘big’; what it needs is more beauty. Beauty is the right prioritization of elements. The human form is attractive when its parts are in right relation (symmetry). The human being is truly…”
Learn more about the book
This quiz is carefully designed based on the latest learning technology in order to help you improve retention of the key principles.