MECLABS Quarterly Research Digest Vol. II, Issue 2
Get experiment and case study highlights from MECLABS
Half of having knowledge is knowing where to find it. We don’t claim to have all the answers, but we do have a team of more than 20 people who’ve conducted primary and secondary research to help make your job a little bit easier.
The premiere issue of the MECLABS Quarterly Research Digest contains 180 pages of marketing case studies and how-to articles that will teach you new tactics you can use and test to see if they help improve your KPIs and marketing campaigns. You'll get access to exclusive stories from Web clinics, including:
- How carefully pinpointing customer anxiety led to a 78% increase in conversion (P. 3)
- How one company generated 226% more leads from a complex Web form (without significantly reducing fields) (P. 18)
- How slight script tweaks increased response by 31% (P. 73)
To help you save valuable time and solve a particular issue, we've included a two-part table of contents that makes it easy for you to quickly find content most relevant to your unique situation. Choose from highlighted content on marketing optimization, lead management, social media marketing and content marketing, with your peers finding particular value in the areas of customer management, email marketing and inbound marketing.
Additionally, you can also learn from several other on-demand pieces of helpful resources in the Content Directory, located in Appendix B of this Research Digest. The Content Directory provides instant access to:
- 28 MarketingSherpa case studies
- 25 MarketingExperiments articles
- 21 MarketingSherpa how-to articles
- 3 MarketingSherpa webinar video replays
- 13 Charts of the Week, from 2 Benchmark Reports
- 12 B2B Lead Roundtable articles
- 8 Educational video presentations
- 6 MarketingExperiments Web clinic video replays
To get this issue of the MECLABS Quarterly Research Digest right now, simply fill out the form to the right, and we’ll send you an email with a link to instantly download your copy.