|ABOUT||APPLY|| DOWNLOAD INFO PACKET||CONTACT OUR CONCIERGE TEAM|
This step-by-step application page will walk you through the University of Florida’s application process for the Communicating Value and Web Conversion graduate certificate program.
First, read the information you will need to prepare for your application.
Then scroll down to the application itself. We have embedded the official application on this page in an iframe. Each step of the application process includes clear, helpful information in the slider above the iframe. Simply click ahead in the slider every time you move forward in the application.
The deadline for Fall Semester is July 1, 2017.
If you have any additional questions, email our concierge team or give us a call at (904) 813-7021.
The University of Florida’s applications requirements are as follows:
*You may still take the courses and earn Master’s-level credit on your transcript for course completion if you haven’t earned a GPA of 3.0 or better in your undergraduate and upper-division undergraduate work. However, you will not be able to earn a graduate certificate for program completion. The application process if you are not applying for a graduate certificate is different. Contact us and we'll help you through the process.
1. Write a statement of goals
This is an approximately one-page statement explaining why you want to participate in this program. Save a copy as a PDF for submission.
To help you explain your purpose for applying, here are a few questions you may want to answer. You do not have to answer any or all of them, we simply wanted to provide them as guides to get you thinking.
2. Update your resume
Update your resume so that it is current, and save a copy as a PDF for your submission.
First, get unofficial transcripts and submit them as PDFs with your application. You can often get unofficial transcripts by simply logging in to your former school’s online portal. It is important to obtain a copy of your unofficial transcripts and submit them with your application, because the office that handles our admissions cannot see your application until your unofficial transcripts are uploaded to the UF application portal.
After you’ve completed the application, obtain all undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) transcripts, log back into your application, and submit them to the University of Florida’s main admissions office.
Note: If you only attended the University of Florida as an undergraduate, the admissions staff can automatically access your transcripts and this step is not necessary.
The application process is best viewed on a desktop device.
Click the right or left arrows to progress through the guide as you fill out the UF application, embedded below
1. Hover over the hyperlink and select the “Create a new user account” link.
2. Fill out the fields and then select the “Create” button.
Note: This step enables you to return to your saved application at a later time.
3. Fill out the fields and then click the “Save” button at the bottom right of the page.
This part of the application portal has its own unique sub-navigation. You can move between the tabs by clicking on the text within in the tab
1. Fill out all of the fields in the “Personal Information” tab and click the “Save” button on the bottom right of the page.
Note: If you have never attended or applied to UF, make sure to mark both questions as “No” in the “UFID” section so that the system will create one for you.
2. Fill out all of the fields as follows:
3. Fill out all of the fields as applicable.
4. Upload an unofficial copy of your undergraduate transcript here before submitting the application.
Note: Despite being optional, the quickest way to process your application is to submit unofficial PDF transcripts here.
You will need to take one of the following two paths when filling out the Residency section. Be sure to follow the applicable steps for the specific path you have chosen.
Note: This certificate has a flat-rate tuition. Neither path will affect your tuition or fees.
5. Select the applicable option and click the “Save” button at the bottom right of the page.
6. Fill out all of the fields and click the “Save” button on the bottom right of the page.
Note: Documents supporting the establishment of legal residence must be dated, issued or filed 12 months before the first day of classes for the term in which you seek residency
5. Without making a selection click the “Save” button on the bottom right of the Florida Residency Affidavit a page.
6. A new “Non-Florida Resident” tab will appear in the section navigation.
7. Click on the text within the “Non-Florida Resident” tab to navigate to the new tab.
8. Select the box indicating your status and then click on the “Save” button located on the bottom right of the page.
1. Review your application in the “Application Summary” tab and then submit.
2. Once submitted you will be prompted to pay the $30.00 application fee.
REMINDER: Before you submit the online application please make sure you have attached a PDF copy of your unofficial transcripts.
Documents should be submitted as PDF’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Official transcripts must be mailed, not emailed, to two locations:
Please CC email@example.com on admissions emails.
We’ve embedded the official application right here to make it easy for you to apply. Just click through the tips above as you progress through the application
Note: The official application system for the University of Florida may not be available during maintenance periods. To limit disruptions these maintenance periods are scheduled between Monday-Saturday from 4:30AM to 7:00AM Eastern Time and Sunday from 4:30AM to 10:00AM Eastern Time.