Optimization Project Lead
- Jacksonville, FL
- Helena, MT
- Cambridge, England
Optimization Project Lead
When you look around at the world, do you constantly see opportunities to make things better? How to make the line at the airport move quicker, a way to make instructions for putting together a bookshelf more intuitive, how to make a website’s user interface easier to navigate, etc.
If you have a disposition for optimization, then you may be a great fit to join the MECLABS team!
At MECLABS Institute, we conduct research to discover how people make choices in today’s digital world. As an Optimization Project Lead, you get to put these discoveries into practice with Fortune 500 companies and start-ups alike, to help them create better digital experiences for their customers.
You will work directly with MECLABS’ growing list of clients to improve their digital marketing and website strategies through conversion rate optimization (CRO) and A/B testing. To do this, you’ll use analytics to understand behavior and proprietary methodologies to diagnose customer thought sequences, collaborate with teammates to craft and execute test hypotheses, and analyze test results. Best of all, while we have teams in Helena, Montana, Jacksonville, Florida, and Cambridge, United Kingdom, you’ll be able to work from anywhere, as the position is fully remote.
MECLABS is also the parent organization of MarketingSherpa (https://marketingsherpa.com/) and MarketingExperiments (https://marketingexperiments.com/), which publish marketing discoveries in articles, videos, podcasts, and training courses to help empower the greater marketing community.
- Lead optimization projects end-to-end, from overall strategy to day-to-day project management
- Manage optimization process, including discovery, hypothesis creation, and test execution
- Collaborate with internal team to identify optimization opportunities and lead execution of hypotheses
- Develop insightful test interpretations through data analysis and application of metatheory
- Present analyses, recommendations, and deliverables to clients
- Maintain relationships with key members of the client organization
- Continually seek to improve processes, tools, and procedures
Our hypothesis is that a successful candidate possesses the following education and experience. Don’t check all these boxes but think you’d be a great addition to the team? Tell us why in your cover letter.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience
- Specialization in CRO and A/B testing is a plus
- Working knowledge of digital marketing analytics and testing platforms, particularly Google Analytics & Optimize, Adobe Analytics & Target, VWO, or similar
- Certifications in these platforms is a plus
- Experience reading, interpreting, and actioning on website analytics
- Experience wireframing or designing web pages
- Working knowledge of digital wireframe/design platforms such as Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, or similar is a plus
- Ability to develop and manage project timelines
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with internal teammates and with clients
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- Aptitude for business and an innate curiosity to answer questions and solve business problems
- Passion to learn and improve team processes, tools, and procedures
- Remote work opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance – health and dental
- Paid time off
- Hands-on, in-house guidance / team support
- MECLABS Institute certification training
How to apply
The position is available immediately. We will send a response to every person who applies.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer