Marketing Analytics Specialist
- Jacksonville, FL
- Helena, MT
- Cambridge, England
Every person who has a job in every company owes it to the customer – the only reason they have that job is because the customer perceived enough value from that company to make a purchase. This is why marketers who possess deep customer understanding are so vital. Make no mistake, when we use words like “data” or “analytics” we are only talking about a means to an end. What we are really looking for is someone with the passion, curiosity and commitment to use technology, information and math to better understand other people so those people can be well served by companies.
About the Organization – MECLABS Institute
What’s unique about working at MECLABS isn’t the work itself that we’re asking you to do – it’s the people and our history.
Your future co-workers
The team at MECLABS was assembled based on four factors:
- Competency: Can they do the job?
- Character: Will they do the job with integrity? Are they trustworthy and loyal?
- Chemistry: Can they work well in this setting with this team?
- Capacity: Will they be able to mature personally and professionally?
The history of MECLABS
MECLABS helped pioneer the conversion optimization field in the marketing industry – launching the first certification program in this field, running thousands of experiments with real customers in real decision-making situations, creating a patented heuristics-based approach to marketing, and training the data scientists at major brands like Expedia.
Our desire is not to be the biggest organization in this field, but to do the smartest, most effective, most-high impact work. Our unmatched history combined with our customer-first philosophy produces the essence of our value proposition. Here is some more information about MECLABS:
About The Role – Marketing Analytics Specialist
We are looking for a Marketing Analytics Specialist who will provide both strategic and day-to-day marketing analytics support to MECLABS’ testing and optimization clients. The insights you deliver will serve to inform significant website conversion optimization opportunities for MECLABS’ clients, and then validate their success via A/B, multivariate, and sequential testing. This person will interface primarily with MECLABS’ team internally but may also join and participate on client calls and presentations. The position is flexible with both part-time and full-time opportunities. For a quick look at what it’s like to be a data analyst, you can read Marketing Analytics: 4 tips for productive conversations with your data analyst.
- Segment and gather data in digital analytics platforms such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Perform discovery research on website and digital marketing analytics to understand key opportunities for conversion optimization
- Establish measures of success (KPIs) for monitoring and testing through A/B, multivariate, and sequential testing
- Assemble, organize, interpret, and communicate findings with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Continually seek to improve processes, tools, and procedures
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, business, or economics is recommended
- Demonstrated skill in mathematics and statistics to analyze and interpret numerical data with a passion to apply these skills in the business world
- Experience in digital marketing analytics platforms, particularly Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Certifications in these platforms is a plus
- Expert knowledge of Excel
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with coworkers and with customers
- Aptitude for business and an innate curiosity to answer questions and solve business problems
- Passion to learn and improve team processes, tools, and procedures
- Detail oriented and able to think critically about the integrity of data accuracy
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance – health and dental
- Paid time off
- Hands-on, in-house guidance / team support
- MECLABS Institute certification training
How to apply
The position is available immediately. We will send a response to every person who applies.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer